søndag 17. november 2013

ISON

This morning, I also, in addition to Lovejoy, tried to capture ISON in the morning glow. It was not easy. But I managed to capture much of it with a long tail. Much longer than I anticipated. I had read somewhere that the tail was about 0.5 degrees long. But in my image, the tail extended to the edge of the frame, possibly further than that. Giving a length of at least 2 degrees. Unfortunately, my colors are weird, so I had to crop the image some to remove the most weird part. But at least my image shows the comet and it's long tail
Technical : Pentax K5, ISO 400, 38x30 seconds exposure. Teleskop-Service 80mm/6 triplet APO. Sky-Watcher EQ3 Pro Synscan mount. Stacking in DSS, processing in PS. Final adjustments in Irfanview.
EDIT : Fixed the colours.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar