fredag 19. juni 2015

100 billion stars

The Milkyway strecthing across the skies is truly a wonderful sight. Every night, when waiting for my exposures to finish, I lie on a sunbed and just enjoy the view. Watching a few meteors burn in a long streak of light. I brought a wideangle zoom lens with me. And I decided to take a widefield image of the beauty. I needed three images to get most of the parts that are not visible from Norway. At the lower right, the Large Magellan Cloud is visible. Click on the image to get a full view of the Milkyway in all its glory!

Tech details : Pentax K5, ISO640, Sigma 10-20mm @10mm, three panels of 12x5 min each. Stacking with DSS, DDP with FitsLiberator, and stiched with Microsoft ICE. Enhanced and cropped in Irfanview.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar