torsdag 2. april 2020

Not april's fools

There has been a string of clear nights with the Moon this week. So I have used the opportunity to take some images of the moon. This evening (april 1st), I tried using my ASI071MC Pro. The advantage being that I could get the whole Moon inside the frame. So no mosaic. And it did come out pretty good. I used the same setup as before, except for the camera. No binning, gain 340 and exposure 4ms. No wavelets this time. Will maybe try later. The only downside, was the ginormous filesize. 32 GB for 1000 frames. Took a while to process. I did use my ASI178MM too, and will try the mosaic later. But for now, this is the image. 16 megapixels. Click on the image, then rightclick and choose View Image to see the picture in full resolution.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar