lørdag 26. juni 2021

Flames ahoy!

 The last few days, I have tried a lot of techniques and processes for making timelapses of solar porminences. It has been a learning curve, but interesting. And I now feel I have it more or less under control. These are the two videos I made today. I found a large double prominence and filmed it for 3 hours. I am filming from my balcony, and when the sun is blocked by a support, I look at the whole sun, and I realized that there was a large area on the other side that had a lot of action. Unfortunately, clouds moved in, so I had to stop after about 1.5 hours. But it was definitely interesting.

I have used the same gear as before, but the processing is now AS!3 for stacking, then aligning ad cropping using imPPG before using PIPP for animation. This is smooth and works without a hitch.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar