onsdag 12. oktober 2022

Jupiter October 11th

 Yesterday night was clear'ish. At least for most of the night. I started recording 4 hours of videos from around 11.30PM and went to bed. In the morning, I closed down shop and went to work. This evening, much to my disappointment, I found that most of the night was miss, since obviously a could had moved in front of Jupiter, making the autoguiding fail. And thus I only got 47 videos in total. But I DID get the Giant Red Spot! I loved it. So here is the short animation. This was also with a new camera, and without the Powermate I had used previously. There was a lot of turbulence, so the images didn't come out superclear, but I am happy with the result. Looking forward to the next really clear and steady night.

Tech det: Tal200 Klevtsov-Cass & F/10, ASI678MC camera, gain 200 exp 5mS. Stacked in AS!3, wavelets in Registax, animation in PIPP.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar